Chamere O from Stone mountain
Jason S from Canton
Jackie A from Covington
Susan L from Conyers
Jonathon G from Monroe
NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE THE CHANCES OF WINNING.
1. Eligibility: Sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes”) is open only to those who sign up at the online sweepstakes page and who are 18 years as of the date of entry. The sweepstakes is only open to legal residents of Georgia and is void where prohibited by law. The Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited.
2. Agreement to Rules: By participating, you agree to be fully unconditionally bound by these Rules, and you represent and warrant that you meet the eligibility requirements set forth herein. In addition, you agree to accept the decisions of Walton Energy as final and binding as it relates to the content. The Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws.
3. Sweepstakes Period: Entries will be accepted online starting on or about September 1, 2017 and ending November 30, 2017. All online entries must be received by November 30, 2017 11:59PM EST.
4. How to Enter: The Sweepstakes must be entered by submitting an entry using the online method provided on this Sweepstakes site. The entry must fulfill all sweepstakes requirements, as specified, to be eligible to win a prize. Entries that are not complete or do not adhere to the rules or specifications may be disqualified at the sole discretion of Walton Energy. You may create only one account and you must fill in the information requested. You may not enter more times than indicated by using multiple email addresses, identities or devices in an attempt to circumvent the rules. If you use fraudulent methods or otherwise attempt to circumvent the rules your submission may be removed from eligibility at the sole discretion of Walton Energy.
5. Prizes: Winners may receive:
- Deck of Cards
- Cutting Board
- Spatula Stick
- Calendar & Pen
- Bose Speaker
- Go Pro Session
- UGA Tickets
- $100 Amazon Gift Card
- $100 Chick-Fil-A Gift Card
- $100 Home Depot Card
*Prizes will be awarded at the end of each week September 1, 2017 through November 30, 2017. Good luck and we hope you win!
Actual appraised value may differ at time of prize award. The specifics of the prize shall be solely determined by the Sponsor. No cash or other prize substitution permitted except at Sponsor’s discretion. The prize is nontransferable. Any and all prize related expenses, including without limitation any and all federal, state, and/or local taxes shall be the sole responsibility of the winner. No substitution of prize or transfer/assignment of prize to others or request for the cash equivalent by winners is permitted. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission for Walton Energy to use winner’s name, likeness, and entry for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation, unless prohibited by law.
6. Odds: The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
7. Winner selection and notification: Winners of the Sweepstakes will be selected in a random drawing under the supervision of Walton Energy. Winners will be selected daily and it is possible for a winner to be selected for a prize on a different day. Winners may only be selected once per 24 hour period. Winners will be notified via email to the email address they entered the Sweepstakes with within 8-10 days following the winner selection. Walton Energy shall have no liability for a winner’s failure to receive notices due to winners’ spam, junk e-mail or other security settings or for winners’ provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. If the selected winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim the prize within 15 days from the time award notification was sent, or fails to timely return a completed and executed declaration and releases as required, prize may be forfeited and an alternate winner selected.
The receipt by winner of the prize offered in this Sweepstakes is conditioned upon compliance with any and all federal and state laws and regulations. ANY VIOLATION OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES BY ANY WINNER (AT SPONSOR’S SOLE DISCRETION) WILL RESULT IN SUCH WINNER’S DISQUALIFICATION AS WINNER OF THE SWEEPSTAKES AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED.
8. Rights Granted by you: By entering this content you understand that Walton Energy anyone acting on behalf of Walton Energy or its respective licensees, successors and assigns will have the right, where permitted by law, without any further notice, review or consent to print, publish, broadcast, distribute, and use, worldwide in any media now known or hereafter in perpetuity and throughout the World, your entry, including, without limitation, the entry and winner’s name, portrait, picture, voice, likeness, image or statements about the Sweepstakes, and biographical information as news, publicity or information and for trade, advertising, public relations and promotional purposes without any further compensation.
9. Terms: Walton Energy reserves the right, in its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes should (in its sole discretion) a virus, bugs, non-authorized human intervention, fraud or other causes beyond its control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness or proper conduct of the Sweepstakes. In such case, Walton Energy may select the recipients from all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by Walton Energy. Walton Energy reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes or website or violates these Terms & Conditions.
Walton Energy has the right, in its sole discretion, to maintain the integrity of the Sweepstakes, to void votes for any reason, including, but not limited to; multiple entries from the same user from different IP addresses; multiple entries from the same computer in excess of that allowed by sweepstakes rules; or the use of bots, macros or scripts or other technical means for entering.
Any attempt by an entrant to deliberately damage any website or undermine the legitimate operation of the sweepstakes may be a violation of criminal and civil laws and should such an
attempt be made, Walton Energy reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law.
By entering the Sweepstakes you agree to receive email newsletters periodically from Walton Energy. You can opt-out of receiving this communication at any time by clicking the unsubscribe link in the newsletter.
10. Limitation of Liability: By entering you agree to release and hold harmless Walton Energy and its subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers and directors from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from (i) such entrant’s participation in the sweepstakes and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof, (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunctioning of any computer, cable, network, hardware or software; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions or telephone or Internet service; (iv) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; (v) electronic or human error which may occur in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries.
11. Disputes: THIS SWEEPSTAKES IS GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF the United States of America , WITHOUT RESPECT TO CONFLICT OF LAW DOCTRINES. As a condition of participating in this Sweepstakes, participant agrees that any and all disputes which cannot be resolved between the parties, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court located in Georgia, USA having jurisdiction. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances will participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to claim punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, other than participant’s actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e. costs associated with entering this Sweepstakes), and participant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
Information You Submit
The information we receive depends upon what you do when visiting this site.
If you choose to submit a request to the “Contact Us” submission page, we will request your e-mail address only for the purpose of responding. We do not store or share these e-mail addresses. Likewise, we will not store any e-mail addresses entered in the “Send to a Friend” tool.
If you choose to subscribe to e-mail alerts, we will ask for an e-mail address, which we will not share with any third parties or use for any purposes other than sending you e-mail alerts about Walton Energy. You may unsubscribe from the alerts at any time for any reason.
Information Collected and Stored Automatically
If you do nothing during your visit but browse through the website, read pages, or download information, we will gather and store certain information about your visit automatically. This information does not identify you personally. We automatically collect and store only the following information about your visit.
The Internet domain (for example, “xcompany.com” if you use a private Internet access account, or “yourschool.edu” if you connect from a university’s domain) and IP address (an IP address is a number that is automatically assigned to your computer whenever you are surfing the Web) from which you access our website;
The type of browser and operating system used to access our site;
The date and time you access our site;
The pages you visit; and
If you linked to www.pickthepeach.com from another website, the address of that website.
We use this information to help us make our site more useful to visitors — to learn about the number of visits to our site and the content accessed most frequently on the website.
On certain web pages, we may use a certain type of “cookie” – what is known as a “session” cookie – to help you use our website interactively. Cookies are data a website can send to your browser. Session cookies (also known as session variables) are kept in your browser’s memory and are purged after your browser session is over. Session cookies are used to keep track of passwords, preferences, orders and various other aspects of a user’s “session” within a website. We may use session cookies to improve your interaction with selected pages on the site. We do not use session cookies to track or personally identify users. Further, we do not make use of “persistent cookies” – another type of cookie that, when used, are stored on your hard drive and can be used to track Web users over time and across websites.
Notification of Changes
Security for Your Personal Information
We respect your privacy and we will ensure that information you provide to us will remain protected.
- Bose Speaker
- GoPro Session
- UGA Tickets
- $100 Amazon Card
- $100 Home Depot Card
- $100 Chick-Fil-A Card
- Herschel Walker Signed Photo
- Kirby Smart Signed Helmet
- Georgia Proud Scenic Umbrella
- Georgia Proud T-Shirt
- Georgia Proud Deck of Cards
- Georgia Proud Cutting Board
- Georgia Proud Pouch
- Georgia Proud Tote
- Georgia Proud Hat
- Georgia Proud Spatula Stick
- Georgia Proud Calender & Pen
- Georgia Proud Cup